- Self – Certification Cum Consolidated Annual Returns Scheme for Factories and Establishments in the State of Maharashtra
- PF – Exemption Order under section 17 (1)(a) of the EPF MP Act 1952 under para 27A of the EPF Scheme 1952
- PF – Circular dated 23 May 2011 – Splitting of Minimum Wages for the Purpose of PF Contribution Not Permissible
- PF – Circular dated 30.11.2012, which stated that basic Wages include all allowances that are Ordinarily, Necessarily and Uniformly paid to employees, has been kept in abeyance as stated in a circular dated 18.12.2012
- As per labour law in India, can new units promoted by existing companies, covered under payment of Bonus Act, be required to pay bonus?
- If a company has allocable surplus during the 5th year following the accounting year in which the company sells manufactured goods, whether as per Indian employment law, bonus will have to be paid on such allocable surplus
- Whether, as per Indian employment law, exemption can be granted under the Payment of Bonus Act, 1965?
- Whether as per Indian employment law, Bonus Act of 1965 is applicable to hospitals/educational institutions etc?
- Whether, under employment law in India, Retention Allowance paid to Seasonal Employees can be treated as Salary or Wages for the purposes of Bonus